If you attend Jubilee regularly and interested in serving, we always have need for volunteers to serve in different ministries. If you would more information about serving in one of the Jubilee ministries, please contact the team leaders.
1. Fellowship Ministry (led by our secretary Jong Kim: email@example.com)
- they setup (and clean-up!) the snacks and refreshments we have prepared for each Sunday which takes place right after worship! we especially need help with setting up the 'cafeteria-style' tables in the gymnasium:) Here's the SIGN UP for 2016.
2. Missions & Outreach Ministry (led by Steve Mui: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- this ministry focuses on the many ways we can serve our local community and be the hands & feet of Jesus Christ! Starting this October, we'll be partnering with Medinah Baptist Church and serving the homeless community every Saturday evening by housing them (they all sleep over in our gymnasium!) and cooking 2 hot meals and sharing the love of Christ!
3. Praise & Worship Ministry (led by Pastor Michael: email@example.com)
- they have the privilege of leading Jubilee Church every Sunday into the presence of God (through music and most of all, prayer!), as well as setting up & breaking down all the music equipment
4. Education Ministry (led by Kenny Bae: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- this is one of our greatest needs, and involves training up the next generation (infants through 5th grade!) through loving our precious children & sharing God's life-transforming Word during our worship time, 10:30am - 11:45am. We now have a rotation system, which means you would teach the children (or watch the infants/toddlers!) ONCE every 4-6 weeks! You can indicate the preferred age group you'd like to be involved with (i.e. babies, toddlers - preK, K-3, etc.)! We also have opportunities to serve the youth students as well.
6. Welcoming Ministry (led by Brian Shin: email@example.com )
- they are the 1st friendly faces and smiles you see when walking into the chapel, connecting people with each other, handing out bulletins, and prayerfully lifting up all the newcomers (and old-comers) that come out each week!
6. Small-Group Ministry (led by Pastor Sam: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- they help facilitate the "sharing & caring" time right after worship service (12:00pm - 12:30pm) when everyone goes into the breakout small-groups to discuss the sermon & pray for each other!
7. A/V (Audio/Visual) Ministry (led by Greg Park: email@example.com )
- they oversee the A/V during our worship service, help/assist with clicking through the song-lyrics displayed on the screen, audio/video recording and more!
8. Transportation Ministry (led by Pastor Michael: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- these are the weekly drivers that bring our Jubilee Church van to campus on Sunday mornings and bring all of you back to campus after small-group! If any of you have personal vehicles/cars and would like to help transport your fellow peers to Jubilee, please let me know right away!